The IT-classes offer a basic education in Computer Science.
In the first two forms students have the possibility to attend courses in IT in addition to their normal lessons. Apart from that, pupils have the same timetable as other classes
During class students are split into two groups so that every student has their own computer.
In the 1st form, the students have two additional IT-lessons per week.
In the 2nd form, students have two additional IT-lessons per week.
These lessons can be either in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Basics of Information Technology
- Ten-finger typing
- Basic education of text converting
- Spreadsheet processing
- Use of the Internet (E-mail and World Wide Web)
- Safer Internet
- HTML & CSS basics
- Introduction to programming
Further possibilities after the second-form:
- 3rd form: optional IT lessons (2 lessons per week)
- 4th form: geometrical drawing lessons on the computer (3 lessons per week)
- 5th form: compulsory IT lessons (2 lessons per week)
- 6th – 8th form: compulsory optional subject (2 lessons per week)
- Possibility of IT at Matura level.