Application for first form 2014/15
- With the half-term report from fourth class primary school
- Deadline for applications: 6th February to 27th February
- You may apply at only one school
- The preliminary acceptance will be announced in writing to the parents no later than the 31st March
- The report of 4th class of primary school has to be handed to the school for checking whether the acceptance criteria are fulfilled no later than the 11th July 2014
If the pupil fulfills the acceptance criteria, the preliminary application is obligatory.
Application forms are available from the secretary’s office of the Europagymnasium Klagenfurt and online on www.europagymnasium.at.
Acceptance criteria for the first form
If the student has an A or B in the subjects German, Reading, Writing and Mathematics in the report of 4th class of primary school, he/she has the maturity to attend a Secondary School (AHS).
The student will be preliminary accepted if the half term report of 4th class in primary school contains no ‘C’ in German, Reading, Writing and Mathematics.
The preliminary –Schulplatzzuweisung- will take place on the 7th Monday after the half-term holidays at the latest.
Students with a ‘C’ in German, Reading, Writing or Mathematics in the half term report of the 4th class of primary school won’t initially get a preliminary acceptance and will be accepted at other schools provided that there are free places.
Entrance examinations, if necessary (if acceptance criteria are not fulfilled), take place on Tuesday 7th July 2014 and Wednesday 8th July in our school.
For further information please read our information brochure.